by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-KDS-144
Ship Weight: 29.0 lb
10+ in stock
Stainless 44-qt Boiler/Steamer Kit consisting of: Stainless Cooker Frame with 14-in. wide cooking surface.
10psi LPG High Pressure Regulator powering 58 000 BTU from a cast iron burner.
48-in. Stainless Braided LPG Hose and Brass Control Valve.
Stainless 44-qt Stockpot with Lid.
Perforated Stainless Basket.
Perfect for large batch Boiling Steaming and Home Brew!
With ever increasing popularity of outdoor and backyard entertainment the Bayou Stainless 44-qt Boiler/Steamer Kit is perfect for Home Brew; boiling Crawfish Seafood Low Country Boil; and Steaming Clams Vegetables and much more. You can feed the masses with this Bayou 44-qt Boiler/Steamer Kit.
• Stainless 44-qt Stockpot with Lid; 13.6-in. wide x 17.3-in high interior measure.
• Indentation on stockpot wall to support basket 3-in. above pot bottom for steaming.
• Perforated Stainless Basket for boiling or steaming.
• All Stainless Cooker Frame construction; 14-in. wide cooking surface x 12-in. tall
• Cast Iron Burner with 10psi LPG High Pressure Regulator powering 100 000 BTU.
• Raised cooking surface rungs which enables heat to completely envelop this wide 44-qt Stockpot.
• 360 Degree Windscreen Protection.
• Flame adjustment using a Brass Control Valve.
• 48-in. Stainless Braided LPG Hose keeps propane tank at a safe distance when using this wide diameter pot.
Bayou Classic 44-qt Boiler/Steamer Kit is designed for Strength Function Safety.
Patented Single-Bolt Leg attachment makes assembly a cinch while providing a secure stand for cooking.
This High Pressure Cooker speeds heat-up time for large volume of water plus can be regulated down to a bare simmer thus providing a wide range of cooking options.
Perfect for Home Brew and boiling crabs shrimp peanuts corn Gumbo Low Country Boil.
Also steam seafood clams oysters and vegetables along with canning.
The Bayou Classic 44-qt Boiler/Steamer Kit is designed for large batch outdoor cooking; Backyard Parties Events Camping RV’s Tailgating and so much more!
Item Weight: 29 lbs
Bayou Classic Intro
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family (creator of Bayou ClassicŪ) has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.