by Bayou Classic
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: BAY-700-701
Ship Weight: 47.0599 lb
This 4-gallon Bayou Fryer is the ultimate in outdoor cooking. Perfect for backyard parties with family and friends. Fry fish, chicken, hushpuppies, and fries. The unique V-bottom design keeps base oil temperature cooler than frying temperature so the batter does not burn and your cooking oil stays clean and lasts longer,a preset high pressure regulator assembly with stainless-steel braided hose.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Bayou Classic 4-gallon fryer is one of the most efficient deep fryers on the market today
- Include 2 stainless steel fry carts, temperature gauge, drain valve, extension legs, and 10-PSI regulator kit with stainless-steel braided hose
- Features a V-bottom design that keeps the base oil temperature cooler than the top frying temperature so batter does not burn and oil stays cleaner
- The heat from the propane flows through the rear tube of the fryer, rolling the oil as it travels through
- Measures 38-1/2 by 14-1/2 by 11-1/2 inches with stand
Bayou Classic Intro
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family (creator of Bayou ClassicŪ) has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
when are you going to have the 4 gal bayou fryer in stock
We do not have estimated time for this item but you can check with-in 2-3 weeks.
How long does it take for the oil to get up to temperature?
You can download manual through below link.
can you get this with a basket big enough to fry a 10-12lb turkey along with the 2 smaller baskets?
Sorry but we don't have any type of basket or rack that would let you be able to fry a turkey for the 700 series fryers
Do you have an estimated time on when these will be back in stock? 15-Jul-2019
Item will be in stock in 1st week on september.