by Bayou Classic
The ancient art of Kamado grilling is now both accessible and affordable with the Cypress Ceramic Grill from Bayou Classic. The Kamado secret is in the rounded shape of heavy ceramic creating an intense pressure that seals in moisture as radiating heat circulates and penetrates the food. No other conventional grill captures this function to such a high degree. Grill, BBQ, Smoke, and Bake; the Cypress Grill does it all.
- Handcrafted cypress leaf finish blends with any patio setting
- Each grill is unique with a distinctly different color pattern and texture that accentuates its character
- Pre-assembled lid and hinge attachment
- 18.5-inch Grate made from 5.5 mm thick Stainless Steel Bars, Folding Side Shelves, Cool Touch Handle, Stainless Thermometer, Grill Cover, Ash Rake, and extra sealing felt
- Sturdy steel cart with locking casters
Bayou Classic Intro
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family (creator of Bayou ClassicŪ) has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.