by Bayou Classic
The Bayou Classic Stockpot is the perfect way to maximize durability and ingenuity when it comes to stockpots. This stockpot is ideal for outdoor cooking and home brewing and has a 16 gallon/64-quart capacity. Made of stainless steel, the Bayou Classic Stockpot also features low side indentation which supports steam trays and false bottoms. If you are on the market for a stockpot that is sure to stand the test of time, look no further than the Bayou Classic Stockpot.
- Ideal for outdoor cooking and homebrewing
- 16-gallon/64-quart capacity
- Heavy-duty tri-ply bottom with a 3.5 mm aluminum core surrounded by 2.0 mm of stainless steel
- Tough 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel construction
- Low side indentation supports steam trays and false bottoms*
- Includes vented lid
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.55" Dia. x 19.5" H
Bayou Classic Intro
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family (creator of Bayou ClassicŪ) has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.