by Bayou Classic
Get everything you need all in one set with the Bayou Classic Stainless Steel Stockpot. This set contains a stockpot with a 10-gallon/40-quart capacity, a spigot that allows for simple serving and draining, and a vented lid. The Bayou Classic Stainless Steel Stockpot is made of tough 20-gauge stainless steel, so you know that it will last for years to come. The upper side indentation lets the perforated basket sit 2.5" above pot bottom for convenient steaming and the side calibrations are in both quarts and gallons.
- 10-gallon/40-quart capacity
- Upper side indentation lets perforated basket sit 2.5" above pot bottom for convenient steaming
- Spigot allows simple serving and draining
- Side calibration in gallons and quarts
- Tough 20-gauge/.8 mm stainless steel construction
- Stainless ball valve with 1/2" FNPT at each end
- Includes vented lid
- Approximate Dimensions: 13.6" Dia. x 16" H
Bayou Classic Intro
For the past twenty years, the Barbour family (creator of Bayou ClassicŪ) has remained focused on providing the best possible cooking equipment to enhance any outdoor experience. Offering a broad variety of cooking products – from Great Lakes Boilers to Bayou Jambalaya Pots, Stockpots, Outdoor Patio Stoves, Ceramic Grills, or Cast Iron Cookwear – there is something for every region and occasion.
Whether backyard entertaining or roughing it at a camp; whether tailgating before the big game or race day; whether spending a day at the park or a day at the beach; there is always that unmistakable feeling from cooking on the Bayou!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.